Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Much Needed Inspiration



I needed something to make me smile today. I've been having a rough couple of weeks. The last few days haven't been so kind either. So this morning, I decided to watch some YouTube videos.

And as always, Carly never disappoints! Her makeup looks are so amazing! And her voice is so calming. The perfect way to start my day. And now, I'm feeling a little inspired to actually do my makeup. Lately, taking a shower is about all I've wanted to do in terms of getting ready.

Makeup, hair, etc...I'm not really feeling it. Between the rain and the heat, I just don't want to deal with all the problems. My morning routine has been to shower, comb through my hair, and put it into a bun. I manage some moisturizer with SPF, and a simple t-shirt and jean look. You know, when you have no place to go, it's a little depressing.

But Carly, she has given me a shot of inspiration. I feel like putting in the extra time and energy. Besides, I need to head south. I'm on a mission to find my textbooks at the Used Bookstore. I refuse to buy them new. Because I shouldn't even be taking these classes. So I might go without books. But right now I need to go get ready for the day. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment