Friday, July 30, 2010

Crazy Dreams

Lately, I've been having the craziest dreams. It has absolutely nothing to do with me being sick. It start weeks ago! And they've just got crazier since.

Early this morning, I had a nutty dream. It was mix between an 1800's carnival/parade and my days in cheerleading. I know! Starring none other than the "Cowboy" and I. What is going on?

It started with me in an airport. A large one. Like the one in Atlanta, maybe Orlando, heck NYC? I don't really know where I was. But I was there. With all the girls and the 1 guy that I cheered with in high school. But we were older. Like in our mid 20s. And I wasn't that quiet, shy, and awkward kid anymore. That in of itself, cracked me up!

But we were there. Dressed nicely, makeup done nice, hair in check. With all of our expensive luggage. Um, I've never traveled like that in real life! Anyway, when it's my turn to go through security and all that jazz, I tell them that my uncle died. And I can't leave right away. What uncle? I have no clue!

My coach has already gone through, so there is no yelling from her. And I'm directed to another desk. Where I have to buy a ticket to leave the airport. Not to worry. All my money is going to be returned when I come back to the airport and fly out. Again, I have no idea!

Well, who is waiting for me when I walk out the door? Mr. "Cowboy." The man is haunting my dreams! He kisses me. And we leave together. Like it was planned or something. We end up on some old "Main Street." Like we're in a small town. A lazy, old, small town. Everything is the same from back in the day. And we're getting ready to be in a parade. Oh, we also walked by my uncle's house. He lived on "Main Street," and he was still very much alive!

"Cowboy" and I head into an old building. Inside, there is my college Physics professor. Dressed up in an 1800's suit! Talking with that same heavy German accent. It was so weird! We were putting together a routine. Like a circus act. And we were supposed to be the best there ever was!

The other 8 or so people in this act, I knew them. Various friends of mine, from throughout the years. But "Cowboy" and I were performing together. We also had some "Big" secret. So we got our routine down, and got dressed. I swear, maybe 10 minutes had gone by.

Then the 10 of us were told that we were going to have to take a group of people on a tour of the town first. We were all dressed up! I had on this leotard, bodysuit, corset thing on. I swear, like a circus act from 1880. And before I knew it, we were walking through this HUGE cathedral. Showing these people. It was a Holy Day of obligation. There were so many people in the church. And I was so embarrassed having to wear this get up.

The priest, he was our priest from our church, Papa Rene! He just laughed and said he was ready for the parade. Soon the parade was on, and "Cowboy" is throwing me up in the air. Like we did in cheerleading. But with circus-y type things too. It was so weird! But everyone was cheering. I seen my parents. And his family. It was so real!

When we get done with the parade, we run off. Just the 2 of us. Dressed like this! And we make it to the court house. Where we get married. No one else has a clue. Everyone is still at the parade.

Before I know it, we're walking back into the modern day airport. Holding hands. Happily married. Big wedding rings and all. But by this time, "Cowboy" is in jeans and a dark button down shirt. I'm wearing a black shift dress, with red peep toe shoes. Talk about detail!

The person at the desk call me, Mrs. (and his real last name.) I really don't know what is going on. But we get tickets to Spain. We're going on our honeymoon. And when I turn back around, I have a big pregnant belly to show!

Can we say that this was a weird dream? I've seriously talked to this man twice in my life. For a total of 20 words? I've heard his last name twice. And this is like the 10th pregnancy dream I've had in 3 weeks. What's going on? Is my body trying to tell me something? Is my clock ticking away? Should I really call "Cowboy" back...or should I just forget that I have his number?

I was beyond freaked out when I woke up. I had sweat through all the sheets and blankets. My heart was racing. And it took me a while to figure out where I was. The dream felt so real though. I think that's what scared me so much!

Well, I should get up. I have to go back to the hospital today. Maybe it was just all that medication from yesterday. At least I'm hoping. Because I don't know how to interrupt dreams. But this one...it left me with so many questions. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment