Friday, January 21, 2011

Candy Dreams

I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day. Something tells me, that being a single woman, doesn't help much in that area either. But I'm just not a fan of all that pink, red, hearts, love, and such type of a holiday. Sue me, but I'm not.

I am however a HUGE candy fan. Those little conversation hearts...those are some of my absolute favorites! So when I saw these bad boys...I was in heaven!



I just might have to make 1 of every color. :)





Honestly, who could resist?





And you know they are calorie free. Very figure friendly!



If you haven't guessed it yet, I'm going to be doing some sewing in my future. Perhaps I'll wait until after the Craft Fair. Or maybe, I might make a couple to sell. I don't know yet. What I do know is, I need to go fabric shopping! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment