Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scalloped Cowl

In case you didn't know, I LOVE scarves! All of them. Crochet scarves, fancier chiffon scarves, and the $5 ones from Wal-Mart. I sincerely LOVE them all! Honestly, 10 months out of the year, I'm wearing a scarf. In the "Dead of Winter" it's the only thing that makes me happy, when it's 20 degrees outside.

But lately, I've really been into the "cowls." You know, the round scarf like things that are incredibly warm. Yes, those things. I've searched Etsy high and low. There are some gorgeous ones...but I'm not too quick to spend $30 on 1 cowl. So I made up a pattern. I've already made myself 4!



Do see this gorgeous picture? It's of a free pattern from Lion Brand yarn. I'm absolutely IN LOVE here! But I can't find the right size of crochet hook. I have the yarn, and the pattern printed. But you can bet your life on this...when I find the crochet hook, I'm making this immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment