Sunday, January 23, 2011

Feels "Old School" to Me



My friends' little girls, got a stack of board games, this year for Christmas. Pretty exciting. At least I think so. I was always a BIG fan of games when I was little. Actually, I'm still a big fan of them. :)

So when I got the call about "The Very Hungry Caterpillar Game," I was very excited! They're saving the game, so I can play with them. Yes, I think I'm the only one that enjoys things like this. You know, playing with the kids for hours and hours..."Old School" style. Anyway that you put it, I'm pumped to go home. Just so I can play this game! It's one of our favorite books to read. You know, when they come over to my house for a sleepover, or when I go visit them.

Until then, I'm going to enjoy some family time. One of my cousins is turning 1 today. In my family, that means a big birthday party. All I have to say is...there is pizza in my very near future! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment